Monday, August 2, 2010

New Pad

I've moved into my new spacious 500 square foot house. Its all I need. My landlord "Leo" seems like an alright guy despite the skull tattoos on his arms and his chrome infested Harley. I was a little worried in the beginning but he seemed pretty harmless so on my better judgement, I took the place. My gut feeling about his tough guy image being a facade was kind of reinforced when he introduced me to his Shitzu "Candy". I would say my house is kind of like a beach hut - minus the beach, though it is only five minutes drive away in about four different directions. I've tried my best to make it feel like home despite the fact I have no furniture at all!. I've been sitting on a blue stepping stool and my only sleeping arrangements are a blue foamy mattress from extra foods that has compressed to about a 1/4 inch thick. I have dreams of planting a decent garden though it is half way through the summer. I took a pair of scissors to the heather bushes at the front and placed my sad looking 'italian parsley' plant which I got half price and named "Garfield" on my steps in on of my failed pottery projects as my feeble first attempt at a garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment