Well its official! Ive moved back to Alberta and here are two pictures of the building we are renovating for our coffee shop! hoping to open soon! worked three days on the building. I never imaged myself mopping a roof for two hours to try and get the plaster off of it after scraping those weird bumpy things off. Mom and I have spent most of the day taking loads of branches to the "organic waste recycling depot". I guess mom has been so used to doing work by herself, she forgot I was there as I found out by her accidently hitting me across the face with a large branch while unloading! Take that you deviant child! We had our first customer today too! a very confuddled old lady who walked up to the door..after I unlocked it, she barged in and stated that she had an appointment. I was like look lady there is nothing in here.. she was very sure that she had always came there for a hair cut and I dont think there has every been a hair dresser in the building! so I sent her a balloon and an alzeimers membership card. yup, a hard day of real work. Im ready for bed!
Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Well its official! Ive moved back to Alberta and here are two pictures of the building we are renovating for our coffee shop! hoping to open soon! worked three days on the building. I never imaged myself mopping a roof for two hours to try and get the plaster off of it after scraping those weird bumpy things off. Mom and I have spent most of the day taking loads of branches to the "organic waste recycling depot". I guess mom has been so used to doing work by herself, she forgot I was there as I found out by her accidently hitting me across the face with a large branch while unloading! Take that you deviant child! We had our first customer today too! a very confuddled old lady who walked up to the door..after I unlocked it, she barged in and stated that she had an appointment. I was like look lady there is nothing in here.. she was very sure that she had always came there for a hair cut and I dont think there has every been a hair dresser in the building! so I sent her a balloon and an alzeimers membership card. yup, a hard day of real work. Im ready for bed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment